(1) Processing purpose
Your personal data, which you provide to us in the ordering process, is required to conclude a contract with us. You are not obligated to provide your personal information. However, we cannot send you the goods without notification of your address. With some payment methods we need the necessary payment data in order to pass it on to a payment service provider appointed by us. The processing of your data entered in the ordering process is therefore done for the purpose of fulfilling the contract.
If you send us an enquiry before the conclusion of the contract by e-mail, via a contact form etc., we process the data received in this way for the implementation of pre-contractual measures and answer e.g. Your questions about our products.
(2) Legal basis
The legal basis for this processing is Article 6 (1) (b) DSGVO).
(3) Recipient categories
Payment service providers, shipping service providers, hosting companies, if applicable, merchandise management management, suppliers (dropshipping) if applicable.
(4) Storage time
We store the data required for the processing of the contract until the expiry of the statutory warranty and, if applicable, contractual guarantee periods.
We keep the data required according to trade and tax law for the periods specified by law, regularly for ten years (cf. § 257 HGB, § 147 ao).
The data processed for the implementation of pre-contractual measures will be deleted as soon as the measures have been taken and there is no discernible conclusion of the contract.
As far as we are in advance, e.g. in case of payment on account, we may collect credit information about you at the following companies: Creditreform Neumünster Hanisch kg large spots 36-38 D-24534 neumünster. For this we will use your personal data (e.g. name and Address) to this company. On the basis of mathematical-statistical procedures, it is examined how high the risk of a default is. We make the conclusion of the purchase contract dependent on the result of the credit check.
(1) Processing purpose
Technically necessary cookies are used on this website. These are small text files that are not permanently stored in or by your Internet browser on your computer system. These cookies allow, for example, the loading of several products into a shopping cart.
Other cookies will remain permanently and will recognize your browser the next time you visit. These cookies allow you, for example, to Can permanently store your passwords for a customer account.
(2) Legal bases
The legal basis for this processing is Article 6 (1) (f) DSGVO).
(3) Legitimate interest
Our legitimate interest is the operability of our website. The user data collected by technically necessary cookies and the long-term cookies described here are not used to create user profiles. This safeguards your interest in data protection.
(4) Storage time
The technically necessary cookies are usually deleted with the closing of the browser. Permanently stored cookies have a different long service life of several minutes to several years.
(5) RIGHT OF OBJECTION
If you do not wish to save these cookies, please disable the acceptance of these cookies in your Internet browser. However, this may result in a functional limitation of our website. You can also delete permanently stored cookies from your browser at any time.
If personal data is processed by you, you are affected I.S.D. DSGVO and you are entitled to the following rights to the person responsible:
1. Right to Information
You may require the person responsible to confirm whether personal data pertaining to you is processed by us.
If such processing is required, you can request information from the person responsible for the following:
(1) The purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) The categories of personal data which are processed;
(3) The recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to them have been disclosed or are still disclosed;
(4) The planned duration of the storage of personal data relating to them or, where specific information is not possible, criteria for determining the storage duration;
(5) The existence of a right to rectify or delete the personal data relating to it, a right to restrict processing by the person responsible or a right of objection against such processing;
(6) The existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
(7) Any information available on the origin of the data where the personal data are not collected by the person concerned;
(8) The existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling pursuant to article 22 (1) and (4) of the DSGVO and, at least in such cases, meaningful information on the logic involved, the scope and the intended impact of a Processing for the person concerned.
You have the right to request information on whether the personal data relating to you is transmitted to a third country or to an international organisation. In this context, they may require the appropriate guarantees to be notified under article 46 DSGVO in connection with the transmission.
2. Right to Rectification
You have the right to rectification and/or completion to the person responsible, provided that the processed personal data relating to you are incorrect or incomplete. The person responsible shall make the correction without delay.
3. Right to limitation of processing
Under the following conditions, you may request the restriction of the processing of personal data concerning you:
(1) If you dispute the accuracy of the personal data relating to you for a period of time which allows the person responsible to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
(2) The processing is unlawful and you reject the deletion of the personal data and instead demand the restriction of the use of personal data;
(3) The person responsible is no longer in need of the personal data for the purposes of processing, but they need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims, or
(4) If you have appealed against the processing in accordance with article 21 (1) of the DSGVO and have not yet established whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh the reasons.
If the processing of the personal data relating to you has been restricted, this data, apart from its storage, may only be subject to your consent or to the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or to protect the rights of a Other natural or legal person or for reasons of an important public interest of the Union or of a Member State.
If the limitation of processing has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, the person responsible will inform you before the restriction is lifted.
4. Right to delete
A) duty of cancellation
You may require the person responsible to delete the personal data relating to you immediately, and the person responsible is obligated to remove this data immediately, provided that one of the following reasons applies:
(1) The personal data relating to you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed.
(2) They revoke their consent to which the processing was based in accordance with article 6 (1) (a) or article 9 (2) (a) DSGVO, and there is no other legal basis for processing.
3. In accordance with article 21 (1) of the DSGVO, they shall object to the processing and there are no overriding reasons for the processing or, in accordance with article 21 (2), DSGVO objection to processing.
(4) The personal data relating to them have been processed in an unlawful form.
5. The deletion of the personal data concerned shall be required to comply with a legal obligation under union law or the law of the Member States to which the person responsible is subject.
(6) The personal data relating to them were collected in relation to information society services provided in accordance with article 8 (1) DSGVO.
b) Information to third parties
If the person responsible has made public the personal data relating to them and is obliged to delete them pursuant to article 17 (1) of the DSGVO, he shall take appropriate measures, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, Also of a technical nature, in order to inform the data controller, who process the personal data, that you as an affected person from you the deletion of all links to this personal data or of copies or replicas Personal data.
The right to delete does not exist as far as the processing is required
(1) To exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
2. In order to fulfil a legal obligation which requires processing under the law of the Union or of the Member States to which the person responsible is subject, or for the performance of a task which is in the public interest or in the exercise of public which has been transferred to the person responsible;
(3) For reasons of public interest in the field of public health in accordance with article 9 (2) (h) and (i) and article 9 (3 DSGVO);
(4) For archival purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to article 89 (1) of the DSGVO, to the extent that the law referred to in section A) is likely to fulfil the objectives of this processing is impossible or seriously impaired, or
(5) To assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
5. Right to be informed
If you have exercised the right to rectify, delete or restrict the processing to the person responsible, the latter is obligated to make this correction or The deletion of the data or limitation of the processing, unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have the right to be informed about these recipients to the person in charge.
6. Right to Data transferability
You have the right to receive the personal data relating to you, which you have provided to the person responsible, in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transmit this data to another person responsible without hindrance by the person in charge of the personal data provided that
(1) The processing is based on a consent pursuant to Article 6 (1) DSGVO or article 9 para 2 lit. a DSGVO or on a contract pursuant to article 6 (1) (b) DSGVO and
(2) processing is carried out using automated procedures.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain that the personal data relating to you be transmitted directly by a person responsible to another person responsible, as far as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons may not be affected by this.
The right to transfer data does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task which is in the public interest or is carried out in the exercise of public authority which has been transferred to the person responsible.
7. Right of objection
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data relating to you, which is based on article 6 (1) (e) or (f) DSGVO, for reasons arising from your particular situation; This also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
The person responsible no longer processes the personal data relating to them, unless he can prove compelling reasons for the processing that outweigh their interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves the Enforcement, exercise or defence of legal claims.
If the personal data relating to you is processed in order to operate direct advertising, you have the right at any time to object to the processing of the personal data relating to you for the purpose of such advertising; This also applies to profiling as far as it is related to such direct advertising.
If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data relating to you will no longer be processed for these purposes.
In connection with the use of information society services, irrespective of Directive 2002/58/EC, they have the possibility to exercise their right of objection by means of automated procedures using technical specifications.
8. Right to revoke the data protection declaration of consent
You have the right to revoke your data protection declaration of consent at any time. The revocation of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing due to the consent until the revocation.
9. Automated decision-making in individual cases including profiling
You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which will have a legal effect on you or, in a similar manner, significantly affect you. This does not apply if the decision
(1) It is necessary for the conclusion or fulfilment of a contract between you and the person responsible,
(2) is permissible on the basis of legislation of the Union or of the Member States to which the person responsible is subject, and where such legislation contains appropriate measures to safeguard their rights and freedoms and their legitimate interests;
(3) with your express consent.
However, such decisions may not be based on specific categories of personal data in accordance with article 9 (1) of the DSGVO, unless article 9 (2) (a) or (g) applies and appropriate measures are taken to protect the rights and freedoms and their legitimate interests were taken.
As regards the cases referred to in (1) and (3), the person responsible shall take appropriate measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms and their legitimate interests, including at least the right to a person’s intervention on the part of the party responsible, Position and to challenge the decision.
10. Right of appeal to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to appeal to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your place of stay, your workplace or the location of the suspected Infringement, if they consider that the processing of the personal data concerned violates the DSGVO.
The supervisory authority in which the complaint was lodged shall inform the complainant of the status and results of the appeal, including the possibility of a judicial remedy under article 78 DSGVO.
Person in charge of data processing:
At Farmböddel 12
Business Phone: + 49 (0) 4327 25300-0